South Carolina Education Lottery winning numbers
Pick 3 is a three-digit number game from the South Carolina Education Lottery. Pick 3 drawings are held every evening at 6:59 and aired live on local television stations. Midday drawings are not televised and are held Monday through Saturday afternoons at 12:59. No midday drawings are held on Sundays or on Christmas Day. Pick 3 has four different play types providing numerous ways to win. Players have the option of choosing to play a straight ticket to match numbers in the exact order drawn or to play a box ticket to match numbers drawn in any order. There is a straight/box choice to cover both possibilities. Players have the option of purchasing a combo ticket equal to 3 or 6 straight plays.
1. A Pick 3 play slip may be obtained at any South Carolina Education Lottery online retailer. ONLY use a pencil or a pen with blue or black ink to fill out a play slip. Red ink will NOT be accepted. Do NOT make stray marks on the play slip as the lottery terminal may read the marks as numbers or play options. DO NOT ERASE a mistake in your number selections. Instead, mark the "VOID" box at the bottom of the play area and move on to the next play area.
2. There are five different play areas on a single play slip, marked "PLAY A" through "PLAY E." Each play area represents a DIFFERENT Pick 3 play. All selected numbers for a single play should be in the same play area. Players may purchase up to five plays per play slip.
3. Mark a three-digit number from 000 to 999. Make a heavy vertical mark in the appropriate boxes in each play area. Or, to have any or all of your plays selected at random by the lottery terminal, mark the ~SQUICK PICK~T box at the bottom of the play area.
4. Select the play amount of either 50Â¢ or $1. This option is available for straight or box play ONLY and will default to $1 if not marked otherwise. Combo tickets range in price: a 3-way combo is $1.50 or $3 and a 6-way combo is $3 or $6.
5. Mark the play TYPE. IF NO TYPE IS SPECIFIED, THE TYPE WILL DEFAULT TO A STRAIGHT PLAY.
STR = Straight Play: Match winning numbers in exact order drawn.
To win, the number you pick has to match the number we draw in exactly the same order.
BOX = Box Play: Match winning numbers drawn in any order.
To win, your number has to match the number we draw, but the three digits can be in any order. There are two kinds of box plays:
Pick a number with two digits that are the same and one that's different. It's called a 3-way box because there are three possible winning combinations.
Pick a number with three different digits and you'll have six possible winning combinations.
STR/BX = Straight/Box: Combines a 50Â¢ Straight AND a 50Â¢ Box for a 3-digit number on a single play. The Straight/Box play may only be played for $1 per play.
You might also like
How Public Universities Can Promote Access and Success for All Students — Center For American Progress
In addition to the federal Pell Grant, North Carolina provides two separate funds—the North Carolina Education Lottery Scholarship and the UNC Need Based Scholarship—for students whose incomes are barely eligible or just above eligibility for Pell ..