Mega Ball Lottery numbers
No one matched the Mega Millions winning numbers on Sept. 26, 2014, increasing the next jackpot to $105 million. In the meantime, tonight's Powerball jackpot is $40 million (Sept. 27).
The Megaplier: 5
In the meantime, tonight's Powerball jackpot was reset to $40 million after a ticket holder from California won $228.5 million on Sept. 24.
There were no winners using Megaplier and matching 5 numbers, which would have paid $5 million.
• In Michigan, one ticket holder matched 4 white balls, plus the gold Mega Ball, and won $5, 000.
• More than 23, 000 players won at least $2.
• And more than 45, 000 players won $1 each.
Mega Millions drawings are held Tuesday and Friday at 11 p.m. Five balls are drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 through 75; the Mega ball is drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 through 15. The odds of winning the jackpot is 1 in 259 million.
The next Mega Millions drawing is Sept. 30. The jackpot will be $105 million.
Mega Millions is played in 43 states, plus the District of Columbia and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Tickets cost $1 each.
In other Michigan lottery news:
• Tonight's Lotto 47 jackpot is $5.95 million. The drawing is 7:29 p.m. (Sept. 27). Deadline 7:08 p.m.
• Tonight's Fantasy 5 jackpot is $105, 000. The drawing is also 7:29 p.m. Deadline 7:08 p.m.
• Tonight's Powerball jackpot is $40 million (Sept. 27). The drawing is at 10:59 p.m. Deadline 9:45 p.m. (in Michigan).
You might also like
Georgia Basketball team begins pre-season practice — Dawn of the Dawg
After a slow start, the Bulldogs surged after Christmas to win 20 games, claiming the SEC Tourney number two seed. The Dawgs reached the SEC ..
What if you have three numbers and the mega ball in Texas lottery?
You have a high probability of winning and sucking also