Wisconsin Lottery Pick 3 numbers
1. Pick your three numbers from 0 to 9 or mark the QUICK PICK "QP" box to choose the numbers the easy way. Minimum play is $.50. 2. Decide how you would like to match the winning numbers. This will determine how much you can win.
- In EXACT order? Then mark STRAIGHT.
- In ANY order? Then mark BOX.
Want to play both? Then mark STRAIGHT / BOX
(combination .50 straight/.50 box play)
3. Playing BOX? (see how to win below). Find out what kind of box your numbers are.
- If 2 of the 3 numbers are the same (as in 112), then it's a 3-way box.
- If all 3 numbers are different (as in 847), then it's a 6-way box.
- If all 3 numbers are the same, this is a STRAIGHT play.
4. Decide how much you want to wager. ($.50 or $1)
Note: STRAIGHT / BOX plays are all $1. A STRAIGHT / BOX play is a $.50 BOX play plus a $.50 STRAIGHT play. You can play Pick 3 up to 7 days in advance at one time.
You might also like
Beats the others cold — The Intelligencer
The Coolest offers everything but tonight's winning lottery numbers and a small grill. Actually, adding a small grill to the Coolest at some point has not been dismissed, according to inventor Ryan Grepper.
2013 Monthly Lottery Predictions for Pick 3 Win 3 Big 3 Cash 3 Daily 3: Calendar-Based Lottery Predictions for Use in Non-Computerized "Mechanical Ball" State Lottery Drawings
Book (CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform)
What are the Pick 3 and 4 numbers for Wisconsin lottery for Sat and Sun
Sunday's pick three were 8, 1, and 8, Saturday's were 1, 7, and 4. The Pick four for Saturday and Sunday, respectively, were 9,7,7,1, and 6,4,5, and 6. on!
What are winning lottery numbers pick3 pick4 wisconsin 12-5-10.
Winning Numbers for Sunday for Wisconsin. Pick 3: 4- 4- 0; Pick 4: 7- 4- 5- 2. The next draw is on Dec 6, 2010, 6:29 pm.