Delaware Lottery Mega Millions
MEGA MILLIONS® is the multi-state lottery game with a minimum estimated annuity jackpot of $15 million per drawing, plus other prizes ranging from $2 to $1 million.
MEGA MILLIONS® cost $1 per game.
MEGA MILLIONS® with Megaplier cost $2 per game.
How to play MEGA MILLIONS®!
Just pick five numbers and a MEGA BALL® and you could win jackpots starting at $15 million (estimated annuity).
It's easy to play MEGA MILLIONS®!
- Use a playslip to select five numbers from 1 to 75 and one MEGA BALL number from 1 to 15.
- Or ask for a Quick Pick and let the computer randomly select your numbers.
For both MEGA MILLIONS® and Megaplier®:
- Drawings are every Tuesday and Friday at 11:00 p.m. Play up to 9:45 p.m. on drawing days.
- MEGA MILLIONS tickets cannot be cancelled.
- You may play up to 10 draws in advance.
Win up to $5 million with Megaplier®
For an additional $1 per game, if you win a set cash prize, you're guaranteed to multiply that amount with Megaplier!
How to play with Megaplier®:
Just pay an additional $1 for each MEGA MILIONS® game you wish to play and, if you win a set cash prize, you're guaranteed to mulitiply that amount 2, 3, 4, or 5 times up to $5 million cash. A multiplier number (2, 3, 4, or 5) is selected at random for each MEGA MILLIONS® drawing.
To add Megaplier®, simply mark the Megaplier® option on your playslip or ask your Retailer to add it to your MEGA MILLIONS® play.
How to Play Using a Playslip:
- Each playslip has five game panels.
- Using blue or black ink or a pencil mark five numbers from 1 to 75 in the white grid for your white numbers.
- In the red grid mark one number from 1 to 15 for your gold MEGA BALL® number.
- Or mark the Quick Pick box if you want to have your selections picked randomly.
- To play Megaplier, simply mark the Megaplier option on your playslip.
- Check your playslip carefully and give it to your Retailer.
- The computer processes your playslip and issues a ticket. Hold on to your ticket, you'll need it if you win!
You might also like
Ware Man Cashes In $390000 Lottery Ticket Hours Before It Expires — CBS Local
But that changed when Cote drove to Massachusetts Lottery headquarters in Braintree with his winning ticket, claiming a one-time cash payment of $390,000 before taxes.