Florida Lottery Mega Millions
For just $1, you could win the multi-state MEGA MILLIONS® jackpot, which starts at $15 million and increases by at least $5 million with each rollover. Match all 5 white balls and the Mega Ball to win the jackpot! Match just the 5 white balls and win $1, 000, 000; if your ticket includes the Megaplier you win up to $5 million! Players can add Megaplier® for $1 more per play to increase their non-jackpot winnings by up to five times!
- Select five numbers from 1 through 75 in the upper play area, or mark the QP (Quick Pick) box and let the terminal randomly pick some or all of your numbers.
- Select your Mega Ball number from 1 through 15 in the lower play area, or mark the QP (Quick Pick) box for the terminal to randomly select your Mega Ball number.
- To win two to five times more on your non-jackpot prizes, select the Megaplier box. Megaplier costs $1 more per play. Please Note: The Megaplier box applies to all panels and Quick Picks played on the playslip.
- To play the same numbers for more than one draw, simply tell the retailer how many advance draws you wish to play or select the number of draws in the Advance Play section of your playslip.
- Review your selections carefully. MEGA MILLIONS tickets cannot be canceled.
- Give your completed playslip and payment to the retailer ($1 per play for MEGA MILLIONS, or $2 per play for MEGA MILLIONS with Megaplier). You will receive a ticket printed with your numbers, drawing date(s), and total cost of the ticket. MEGA MILLIONS with Megaplier tickets will display "MEGAPLIER YES."
- Check the official drawing results to see if you're a winner! Drawing results are available on this website, at authorized Florida Lottery retailers and at (850) 921-PLAY (7529).
Drawings are held Tuesday and Friday nights at 11:00 p.m., Eastern Time. Tickets may be purchased until 10:00 p.m., Eastern Time, on the night of the drawing. Tickets purchased after that time will be for the next drawing.
Megaplier is a special feature that allows players to win two to five times their non-jackpot prizes, for just $1 more per play! A player must choose the Megaplier option on his/her MEGA MILLIONS playslip or tell the retailer that he/she wishes to purchase a Megaplier ticket. The Megaplier number, selected right before the MEGA MILLIONS draw, will determine the multiplier for that draw. See chart below for all Megaplier prize payouts.MEGA MILLIONS®
You might also like
Ware Man Cashes In $390000 Lottery Ticket Hours Before It Expires — CBS Local
But that changed when Cote drove to Massachusetts Lottery headquarters in Braintree with his winning ticket, claiming a one-time cash payment of $390,000 before taxes.
What are the numbers for the florida lottery mega millions numbers for friday august 20th, 2010
The numbers for the Florida lottery Mega Millions for Friday August 20th, 2010 are 5-30-35-43 MB 18.
Does Florida have the Mega Millions lottery that is tonight? someone said no?
No, Florida is 1 of 8 states that doesn't participate in the Mega Millions. Florida residents would have to travel into Georgia to buy tickets, Alabama doesn't play the game either. Florida has Powerball, the other 7 states that don't have Mega Millions don't have Powerball either.