Missouri Mega Millions Lottery
- It is the players responsibility to check his or her ticket to make sure it represents the correct game, draw date, numbers requested and has a visible bar code or serial number.
- Winning tickets must be claimed within 180 days of the last winning draw date on the ticket.
- Purchased tickets are only valid for the dates shown on the ticket.
- The ticket, not the playslip, is the only valid proof of your number selection, and it is the only valid receipt to claim a prize.
- All tickets, transactions and winners are subject to the directives of the executive director of the Missouri Lottery, the rules and regulations of the Missouri Lottery and the Missouri Statutes, and tickets are only offered for sale in accordance with the same.
- Upon purchasing a ticket, the player agrees to abide by the and all rules and regulations of the Missouri Lottery.
- A ticket is a bearer instrument. It is recommended that the ticket be signed at the time of purchase.
- The Missouri Lottery is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets. Tickets are void and will not be paid if determined stolen, unissued, illegible, mutilated, altered in whole or part, misregistered, defective, incomplete, printed or produced in error, multiply-printed, or if the ticket fails any of the Missouri Lotterys confidential validation tests. Liability for void tickets is limited to replacement of the ticket or refund of sales price.
- Tickets may not be sold to or redeemed by minors under the age of 18.
- The holder of a winning ticket may win in only one prize category per play board and shall be paid the prize in the highest category won.
Mega Millions Game Rules
A player must select five numbers between 1 and 75 and then select one number (the Mega Ball) between 1 and 15. The cost for one play is $1. A player may select each set in one of three ways: by verbally communicating the numbers to the retailer, by completing a playslip or by requesting a Quick Pick. A Quick Pick is a computerized randomly-selected set of numbers available through the Draw Games terminal. Mega Millions is drawn twice a week Tuesday and Friday -at approximately 9:59 p.m. The more numbers the player matches to those drawn, the more he or she wins.
You might also like
Mega Millions jackpot rises to $83 million — Detroit Free Press
The Mega Millions jackpot has risen to an estimated $83 million for the next drawing in the multistate lottery game.